Friday, May 31, 2013

Sneak peak from the Kinsale craft market!

 
Of some new designs all packed up and ready to go to the Kinsale craft market in the morning! I have a crazy weekend of trading ahead of me with my good friend Molly of Ewe Sir, with three fulls days of crafts fairs, so I'm really happy to have some new things to bring with me! 

I love how these little vintage thimble pendants turned out, I've been meaning to make them for ages and I think they're so wonderfully whimsical. The glass rose orb necklace is such a romantic and elegant piece, full of blushing cerise rose petals and suspended on a beautiful cobweb like bronze chain.

 I'm also getting to try out my brand new display tomorrow, so I hope I'll have some pictures of that to share with you soon! Hope you all have a lovely sunny Bank Holiday weekend where ever you are!

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment