Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Mothers day treats!


Check out these lovely Mothers day treats from some of my favourite craftspeople, who are all based right here in the tiny metropolis of Cork City!

 One of the absolute best things about starting my own craft business has been getting to meet all these amazing, lovely, helpful, creative people along the way. It's amazing how many there are in such a small town, and I must say I'm so much happier to be here for it!

I'm such a big fan of these guys, they're all so unique and to boot, they are unbelievably good value! So do have a look, I promise you won't be disappointed :) 

You can find beautiful and affordable needle felted art works featuring all sorts of woodland and farmyard creatures over at Ewe Sir, hand crafted clothing and accessories with a touch of fairytale whimsy from Samantha Kennedy Designs and the coolest handmade skin, body and hair care stuff from Dr K Soap Company here!

Hope you enjoy :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment