Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sneak Peek....


Just a little preview of some treasures being made at the Little Ruby Robin studio lately...


Large glass pendant with a couple loved-up little Blue-Tits nestled behind a glass cameo with a key to my heart charm for safe-keeping..


I'm so happy with how my gift boxes have turned out...


 I love the antiquated charm of the brass findings...


Darling mother bird with nest earrings made with French style ear wire hooks..


These come in an even dinkier little box of their own.
Keep in touch for more updates on my exciting new craft venture coming soon!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I love them, tiny things behind glass that you can never touch, makes me come over all autistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIke they are imprisioned in their own little world for eternity, like a snowglobe or a paperweight. You know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I do know exactly what you mean! I love snow globes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look amazing, wow! Can't wait to see what else you'll make!
    Will you be opening your shop on Etsy?

    ReplyDelete